This is an extremely rare shot in that the fourth North Garden structure is in place. This configuration would last less than one year as two new Garden Structures were built in 1960 and opened in 1961. Notice also the area of fresh pavement on the upper right of the Hotel grounds. The Little Gourmet (a converted ranch-house building) had just been torn down. This served as the Hotel’s restaurant until the Gourmet Restaurant opened in 1956. The Little Gourmet then served as a storage facility until it was torn down in June of 1959. It looks as if ground had been cleared for the first Tower Building however construction would not begin until 1961. Still a lot of orange orchards in Anaheim but that would soon change.